Saturday, April 1, 2017
HOT! This race always sells out. Sign up early to reserve your space! This is a unique run that traverses both road and trails. It wanders through Old Agoura down Chesebro Road and onto the Cheeseboro Canyon Trail in the Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area. (Yes, the road is Chesebro and the trail is Cheeseboro). It's one of the largest trail races in the USA!
This is an unique run that traverses both road and trails. It's one of the largest trail races in the USA and always sells out!
- Technical running top (men's or women's cut)
- Stuffed drawstring goodie bag with actual goodies
- Finisher's Medal
- LA's #1 Post-Race Party with lots of quality free food and live music.
- Live Results
- Free Photos
- Gorgeous, scenic course runs through a historic national park with a sensational summit view.
- Five on-course aid stations
- Free parking
- Friends or family not ready for the half marathon distance? Options to run the 10K, 5K or Kids Mile
- Three-day Sports & Fitness Expo
- Running's #1 Announcer greets you at the finish line at beautiful Chumash Park